Vote for change. Running Water will get my vote.

open your ears...


Saturday, April 5, 2008

the brother in the dale

hello yokles, just a little note. going to try and take some pics around town today if possible. the move went well, as did most of the unpacking, but the place doesn't look up to snuff quite yet. hope everyone is doing well!

21 comments:

About said...

YES! Take pics of your pad, around town, etc. I can't wait to see it (in a short while! yipee!). That's ok if the decorating isn't quite "up to snuff"...I can try to help you take care of that :) We miss you, bro-bare!!

-sissy pants

Anonymous said...

All right Brian! Back on your blog!
Hope we see regular pics and blogging so we can kind of feel like you're still here :)
We miss you too!

NoCheezburgers said...

Hi! Thought you might be blogging aince I saw you left a comment on a blog! Can't wait to see a lot of pics and blogs about life in AZ! We want to see everything!

NoCheezburgers said...

Hi Bri!

How's AZ!

beav said...

Wow. AZ is a bit of a move, isn't it? Hope it's going well!

Anonymous said...

We want pics. We want pics. We want pics. We want pics. We want pics. We want pics. We want pics. Uh...ok, I'm alright now.

NoCheezburgers said...

Test. Test. Test 2 3 4. Is anyone there?

NoCheezburgers said...

Heeeellloooooooo!

NoCheezburgers said...

HO-HUM!

NoCheezburgers said...

*twiddling thumbs* *using thumb to pick nose* *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Are we EVER going to see any pictures or hear anything about life in AZ?

NoCheezburgers said...

#*@¥*#รถ&##!

NoCheezburgers said...

ho hum

NoCheezburgers said...

whyyyyyyy, oh whyyyyyyyyyy did i come here again...whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, sniff

beav said...

I just have one question, Beaver Mom. How did you get symbols??
Oh and pics would be nice too. :)

NoCheezburgers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NoCheezburgers said...

I have a question - is it as hot in AZ as it is in NC - or is it hotter? Burn, baby, burn! :)

NoCheezburgers said...

Where are you Bri? Are you happy out there in AZ? I just want you to be happy....

NoCheezburgers said...

Auuuuuuuuggggghhhhhh!

NoCheezburgers said...

humf!

NoCheezburgers said...

Sorry to hear about your job! I wish you all the best! (you were too good for them anyway - you will find something better and a company that will do right by the faithful & loyal employees)

the paper trail

i know who you are...